Basics of Shotgun Shooting Course
Course Fee - $70
Included in this 10-hour course are lessons covering:
- Shotgun Knowledge and Safe Gun Handling (2 Hours)
- Ammunition Knowledge and the Fundamentals of Shotgun Shooting(2 Hours)
- Firing the First Shots (2 Hours)
- Shotgun and Shooting Skills Practical Exercise (2 Hours)
- Shotgun Games and Activities (2 Hours)
The GOAL of the Basics of Shotgun Shooting Course is:
To teach the basic knowledge, skills, and attitude necessary for the safe and proper use of a shotgun in shooting a moving target.
This course is approximately ten hours long and includes classroom and firing range time learning the basic fundamentals of shooting a shotgun. Students will learn the rules for safe gun handling; shotgun parts and operation; ammunition; shooting fundamentals; shooting moving clay-pigeon targets; cleaning the shotgun; and additional shotgun games and activities.
Students receive a course completion certificate, a wallet ID card, and a PowerPoint presentation notebook from Halls Firearm Training.