Basics of Rifle Shooting Course
Course Fee - $70
Included in this 8-hour course are lessons covering:
- Rifle Knowledge and Safe Gun Handling (2 Hours)
- Ammunition and the Fundamentals of Rifle Shooting (2 Hours)
- Firing the First Shots (2 Hours)
- Scoring Targets, and Selecting and Maintaining Your Rifle (1 Hour)
- Continued Opportunities for Skill Development (1 Hour)
The GOAL of the Basics of Rifle Shooting Course is:
To teach the basic knowledge, skills, and attitude necessary for owning and using a rifle.
The Basics of Rifle Shooting Course is designed to provide a hands-on introduction to the safe handling of a rifle in classes of eight or fewer students. This course is approximately eight hours long and includes classroom and firing range time learning the basic fundamentals of shooting a rifle. Students will learn the rules for safe gun handling; rifle parts and operation; ammunition; shooting fundamentals; shooting from the benchrest and the free-arm and support-arm standing positions; cleaning the rifle; and additional opportunities for skill development.
Students receive a course completion certificate, a wallet ID card, and a PowerPoint presentation notebook from Halls Firearm Training.